The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I.B.E Cars

Guest Mattyboi

Guest Mattyboi

hey Im new to the forum and looking at buying a supra tt6 from I.B.E Cars has anyone had and dealings with them or heard anything about them if anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated

Guess it's this one?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-mkiv-rz-6-speed-manual-twin-turbo/2105532

For a start, it's not a "complete top secret body kit", which would get me digging deeper personally. It's a top secret bumper, veilside side skirts, and trial rear bumper.

That's just at a very quick glance.

Also, saying there are HKS and GReddy parts on it, I would take pictures of said parts, however, it is on route from japan, so probably hasn't had the chance.

Nicer ones on here in the classifieds, for less.

Pay the £10 membership fee, and you will have access to that area and more :)

Guest Mattyboi

cheers lads, hmm made me abit sceptical now too will have alook at in when it comes in and if all the pieces don't fit will have to walk away

Guess it's this one?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-mkiv-rz-6-speed-manual-twin-turbo/2105532

For a start, it's not a "complete top secret body kit", which would get me digging deeper personally. It's a top secret bumper, veilside side skirts, and trial rear bumper.

That's just at a very quick glance.

Also, saying there are HKS and GReddy parts on it, I would take pictures of said parts, however, it is on route from japan, so probably hasn't had the chance.

Nicer ones on here in the classifieds, for less.

Pay the £10 membership fee, and you will have access to that area and more :)

If that's the car, it's well overpriced tbh

I always wonder about places that don't know what their selling and wrongly describe a car, i'm just

over cautious i guess.

Reminds me of other debatable car traders that have the same problem identifying after market parts.

Just remeber a low mileage supra is not allways the best your best of with something from here tbh

It's not always the best buying off here either, i've seen plenty of cars at club meets i wouldn't touch

with a long stick

• 2 months later...
Guest xIx LB xIx

I'm back in the market for a clean TT6 Supra. This one seemed to fit the bill, looks really clean. Just wondering if the OP ever viewed this car as it's still for sale?

I've emailed the dealer a ton of questions, so I can only see what they come back with. I've asked for any proof of the mileage, very surprised if that is genuine.

Seems really difficult to find clean cars now, the market is monopolised by one dealer in particular - and I'm not keen on buying from them...

Guest xIx LB xIx

I actually emailed Jurgen today. Really nice guy, the first time I've spoken with him.

The only reason I looked into this one is because Jurgen mentioned that the import process can take 12 weeks and I'm looking for something much sooner, preferably.

Obviously if the right car doesn't turn up, I'll go through Jurgen. I can't seem to find any information regarding this I.B.E cars online - which could be a good thing, or a bad thing.

I'm back in the market for a clean TT6 Supra. This one seemed to fit the bill, looks really clean. Just wondering if the OP ever viewed this car as it's still for sale?

I've emailed the dealer a ton of questions, so I can only see what they come back with. I've asked for any proof of the mileage, very surprised if that is genuine.

Seems really difficult to find clean cars now, the market is monopolised by one dealer in particular - and I'm not keen on buying from them...

What's your budget for a TT6?

Guest xIx LB xIx
What's your budget for a TT6?

I'm looking to spend up to £12.5k on a TT6.

I'd prefer to buy one that is full BPU already, my last car was an R35 GTR so I'm looking for as much performance as possible (I appreciate the supra isn't in the same league, performance-wise, as the GTR).

Guest xIx LB xIx
the number is a 01484 so it seems like its in huddersfield (where im from) i can check it out but does seem overpriced

The dealer said he was based in Huddersfield - so that checks out.

The car isn't registered etc... In fact, he said it had only just arrived from Japan. If he took the price down then I'd be interested, although it does match what I'm looking for - Standard interior with performance upgrades and in white (I'm looking for red, white or black).

I'm looking to spend up to £12.5k on a TT6.

I'd prefer to buy one that is full BPU already, my last car was an R35 GTR so I'm looking for as much performance as possible (I appreciate the supra isn't in the same league, performance-wise, as the GTR).

If you can move on your budget, i know of a nice TT6 BPU+ local to you :innocent: you have pm anyway

Guest xIx LB xIx
Chaps I know it sounds all in good faith, but Liam please sign up and pay the membership before looking to possibly trade with a member :)

Will do, sorry for that, I didn't think it through when I posted it up.

I've removed my email address from the post - I'll be a paid up member imminently.