The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's new look for my wedding tomorrow .

skyline1

Got the car back from the paint shop two days ago after a full respray , top seceret side skirts , bonnet vent smoothed and blended, aero catchers fitted, smoothed rear spoiler, de badged, rear washer removed and smoothed, front washer jets removed and smoothed too.

Gone for a low and slow look and nice smooth lines to suit.

The wheels were a shadow chrome before and didn't like them much so gone for a nice bright silver which sets the car off nicely. :)

Just need to put the ribbons on the car now and it's all ready.

Looks stunning!! :cool:

My little sister has asked me to drive her to her wedding in the Supra too, I offered a range of super cars instead but she wanted to go in the Supra :)

Lol well Jenna is going in a typical jag and I'm going in the supra .... Why choose anything else lol. Your sister has good taste mate so well done sis : )