The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New weapon for the supra

Suprakeith

Wow Keith looks awesome! You'll have to show me some time when I'm over your way! You sort out some side skirts yet?

Thanks Jason and yea once it all fitted will take you for blast and no still not sorted side skirts was let down again, lol. Currently have set of front wings that mate is cutting trd vents out and moving indicator once they are fitted and painted will just buy new set of side skirts.

Well was going for 75 but after speaking to bloke at mgt I should be able to run more safely that's the main reason for the controller. Yes have got bottle heater that should turn up Tuesday with the gauge and lightning purge kit. And yea he is setting it up and putting it on rolling road. When go their he going to have chat with me about all options and also when he sets up controller.

Drivetrain failures will be your biggest concern I'd have thought?

Well hopefully using the progressive controller should help prevent that as the nos won't come in a instant full shot, I only going to use the larger nos amounts in higher gears, plus in all honesty as it 1st time had nos won't go above 75shot as want to keep car as reliable as possible

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update the supra is booked in for 24th April to have NOS kit all fitted. Have decided to go with 50bhp shot 1st, see how get on then when go get bottle refilled can always upgrade to 75 shot. Also been looking at uprated paddle clutch and lightened flywheel but unsure on flywheel as don't want to make rear of car spin up when boot it.