The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock speaker size

Supraleeturbo

Hi what are the stock speaker sizes so I no what size to buy when my pal go to upgrade his speakers

You need my front speaker brackets ideally then its a 16.5 (17cm) speaker straight in

We do the Focal speakers from £90

Rears are the same size but go straight in unless you have the GZ speaker boxes in the back then some moding may be needed

its for a pal who just wants a direct swap and he has a gz i already said about the srd brakets but he just wants to swap the same size nothing to flashy lol

You won't get anything basic off the shelf that fits in the front pods.

I think someone found some Bose speakers that fitted but probably not cheap

You won't get anything basic off the shelf that fits in the front pods.

I think someone found some Bose speakers that fitted but probably not cheap

Kirk (on here) found me some second hand Bose boxes and removed the inner speaker. He got some Focals from Lee and fitted everything to mine.

Sound is good, not exceptional but for a car I hardly drive it is a damn site better than the rattly pieces of shit that were the original speakers.

Maybe worth a pm.