Sted

April meet 2014  

13 members have voted

1. 1. April meet 2014

• Stone cross Pub
    • Ray's Chinese
    • Wed 9th April
    • Wed 16th April

Ok let's try and get a meet for April, Sorry I have been a little side tracked with the little one :)

What about the Stone cross on the east lancs ?? It's quite central for most people.

Or if Ray would like to give the Chinese another go that's fine with me

What about Wednesday the 9Th or 16Th ???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm ok with either date and either place but do like salt and pepper wings etc. Its the China room in westhoughton mate. But anywhere is better than not meeting up. think you should get another supra sted just for meetings and then it might all start to work again.

Guest CrazyBadger

I'm in Whelley, so middle of Wigan near the Tesco.

Issue include - Speedo dead and now after taking clocks out car dead. Think i fried a fuse.

Issue include - Speedo dead and now after taking clocks out car dead. Think i fried a fuse.

Ouch........... there are Two Fuse boxes one in the engine bay on the right and one smaller one in the drivers footwell between the loud pedal and the door frame :D

What colour supra ? cant say ive seen one knocking about but if its not working I wouldn't have lol let me know if you want me to come around and have a look at it for you, not promising I can fix it but you never know :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Small world. I am up at Aspull but I manage Whelley Alexandra U11's and play at Cale Lane or Cannon Sharples.

Sad that tomorrow is dead. Probably one of the only times I had a fighting chance of getting there.

Hi Ian. Did you manage to help with that speedo job. The battery went dead on my sup so I lost the radio. And guess what I ain't got the code. Was hoping someone at the next (if ever again) meet was a radio whizz and know how to press the right button sequence to get round it. Cheers

Is it just the speedo or all the clocks that have stopped working ?

I had a wire come out of one of the plugs at the back of the speedo, just check all the wiring if I remember right the signal wires are the pink and the blue.

Edited by Sted (see edit history)

Hi Ian. Did you manage to help with that speedo job. The battery went dead on my sup so I lost the radio. And guess what I ain't got the code. Was hoping someone at the next (if ever again) meet was a radio whizz and know how to press the right button sequence to get round it. Cheers

No Ray he hasn't come back to me on the offer of help.......... im no expert on radios neither sorry lol I would take it to a radio / ice place see if they know how to unlock codes ?

Cheers

-Ian-