The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra fixes and repairs

Sanya

Hi guys,

Here are some pics of parts that I want to change/repair in my recently bought tt. If you have anything of that laying arround and you want to get rid of it please do give me a sensible offer, I want to bring that car back to standard.

The following are:

Brake discs and pads

Heater matrix (I think it is leaking this is why it was bypassed See pics)

I am not sure what it takes to reinstate air con too, if someone had previous experience please pm.

Power stearing pipe (The one in front the radiator)

Radiator pipe (As per pic)

Parking brake and gear knob

And a lot of other bits and pieces.

I am looking forward for your comments, suggestions and offers.

Thank you.

photo 2.JPG

photo 06.JPG

photo 04.JPG

photo 09.JPG

photo 10.JPG

photo 12.JPG

photo 08.JPG

Hope you got that cheap enough, as it needs plenty of work. I take it you were aware of all these issues when you bought it?

The power steering cooler, is a simple enough swap for a new one(or good second hand one). Worth speaking to Keron on here as he should be able to sort you out with most bits you're after.

I wonder when that last had a service...

I don't have anything laying about that I know of I am afraid, If I do find some bits (I am having a big house/garage clear out atm) I will pop you a PM to see if you want any of it.

I am in Hampshire too (near Southampton) so you would be welcome to pick up.

my ac condensers gone , and gone it will stay , to much hastle to get to it and getting another condenser is hard and expensive . and for the two weeks we get ill open the window

I had my condenser replaced at a service time 6 years ago and the bill topped well north of £1,000. Its not a cheap fix but would you buy a car without a/c when it has a/c as standard over a car that has the a/c working?

I always find the a/c is more useful in the winter to keep the internal glass clear. The chill on the occasional hot day is just a bonus.

I wonder when that last had a service...

I don't have anything laying about that I know of I am afraid, If I do find some bits (I am having a big house/garage clear out atm) I will pop you a PM to see if you want any of it.

I am in Hampshire too (near Southampton) so you would be welcome to pick up.

Thanks, I am looking forward for your PM, anything you can find in a decent condition and you dont need just PM me! [[=

I had my condenser replaced at a service time 6 years ago and the bill topped well north of £1,000. Its not a cheap fix but would you buy a car without a/c when it has a/c as standard over a car that has the a/c working?

I always find the a/c is more useful in the winter to keep the internal glass clear. The chill on the occasional hot day is just a bonus.

Heh, a/c is out of the list this year then. [[=