The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Used Meguiars engine cleaner and dressing ... GREAT results

mplavery

As above

I normally give the engine bay just a wipe over but I have not given the engine bay a good clean for a while so I thought I would give Meguiars cleaner and dressing a go with the jet wash we bought recently and

WOW

Really good stuff

If you ever use the Meguiars stuff make sure you completely rinse off all the engine cleaner because if you leave it on for too long and dries .. It was leaving oily marks against the black paint...

The dressing I was worried it's was going to leave marks on all the polished bits but it was fine ... Really refreshed all the plastic and rubber parts ...

Very impressed

Just needed rubber hose dressing to give the hoses a wet look but there was no point as I'm driving on the M25

Looks good that mate out of interest do you still have the under tray on to stop all the crap flying up into the bay?

No because I have the Do-Luck bumper on however I'm getting the SRD alloy engine tray which fits around the Do-Luck to help keep it clean...

Got caught out once, the heavens opened and my engine bay was a right mess after coming back from Santa Pod

Looking good! Missing some chrome suspension rings though.;)

Lol I know this sounds daft as I'm getting two BIG shiny boxes but I don't want to go overboard doing all the little things chrome .. I just done the throttle cable bracket in chrome and now think it's too much lol

Looks great mate. What engine cleaner is it? Did you mean you jet washed the engine? Aint that a bit risky

Meguiars do a product called Engine Clean & Engine Dress which you just spray on

Yes jet wash the engine ... Of course the battery is completely covered, HID units, air filter, alarm all bagged up ... Spark plug cover vents taped up ( masking tape ) inc all electrical connectors which could get water soak .. When using the jet wash I use the very fine spray (steam) used at a distance where needed