The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everybody from Italy!

Guest Calvino

Guest Calvino

Hello everybody from Italy! I'm tuscany guy, toyota lovers from ever. I hope to buy my first Supra soon, but my requirement it's very high, maybe... I want a most collectible Supra version! But, how is it the most collectible version? There is an apposite section to talk about this?

Thanks

Good morning and Welcome Calvino, glad to see that you are looking for a collectable version of the Supra. I guess the most individual and factory affiliated model would be the TRD Supra's, these pop up now and again, but mostly are available via Import, although I think I am correct in saying, supply is becoming a lot more restricted as numbers in Japan reduce.

JM Imports recently imported TRD car No.7 (maybe 8), so perhaps give them a call.

If you are looking at factory build stock bodied rarity, then there are a few choice colours which are becoming harder to collect also, a few to mention are:

Royal Sapphire Pearl

Deep Jewel Green

Quicksilver (still rare, but not as rare, still a fantastic addition)

Yellow

Anthracite (MSB as its affectionately referred to :))

Then you fall into body types, you get a Hardtop version which is most common, Aerotop which has a detachable roof section that fits into the boot. There are also Facelift and Pre-Facelift models which have varying differences.

There are a lot more differences which I am sure others will point out, I am not totally clued up on the rarity aspect, but there are others who are in the know.

Hope this helps

Guest Calvino

Thank you for the color lesson SPG!

No :) nothing TRD or tuned cars...I want a 100% stock cars...I know the different body type, the different engine type, different gear box type, restyling and pre-restyling version but i don't know who are the engine, body,gear,color,version and year combine more rare and collectible... In your opinion, how is it the most collectible version?

I didn't know the existence of Supra yellow colors!

Forgot...LHD Cars !!!

Edited by Calvino (see edit history)