The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Top Visor Spoiler for Rear Hatch

Westy

I've got one, not in a shed tho, it just chills out on the sofa :p

With OEM friends, uk scoop & rear bumper pods. And some tein super streets kicked to the floor :-) non of which are for sale tho ha. Sorry

I reeeeealllly must get my ass in gear now I'm off are start fitting these.

Oh and some Jspec 16" OEM wheel n tyres in the conservatory :s

My house, my rules!!

Hi buddy, I paid £100 for mine, and would like that for it - plus postage if you're happy with that ?

I'd imagine p&p will be about £20 with adequate insurance.

It's all complete, as I got it off abz. The rubber trim around the top has gone a bit hard, but they're all like that from what I've seen ?

Hi buddy, I paid £100 for mine, and would like that for it - plus postage if you're happy with that ?

I'd imagine p&p will be about £20 with adequate insurance.

It's all complete, as I got it off abz. The rubber trim around the top has gone a bit hard, but they're all like that from what I've seen ?

As long as the rubber isn't cracked or falling off I'm fine with that buddy. Can you post up a pic of the actual item and PM me your PayPal.

Well unfortunately the courier tried to deliver this today and I had to refuse to accept the delivery as the spoiler Mk4Gaz had sent was broken in half!!!:(:(:(

I've sent you a PM Gary.

Oooh s*** man. That sucks!!

How do they break these things, they seem pretty flexy to me.

No idea buddy. You could tell just holding the box as it was flexing far to much in the middle. Courier was told we weren't signing unless it could be inspected and on opening the box it was broken in half! Gutted tbh!

Pita as I now need to get a refund and find another one and Gary has the issue of claiming the money back from the couriers insurance.:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.