The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Almost delivery mileage Supra in Japan...

j_jza80

This!

I'm sorry to say, if I owned that, it would very rarely get driven.

That will be worth a fortune in years to come if it remains as it is.

My thoughts aswell would be purely a show car, hence the lottery win, spending 30k for a pretty statue is outa my reach thats for sure

If it's for real why would you buy a car for what £40 k +, do 2300 km and sell it for £30 k 12 years later ?

£10,000 to do 2300 km is stupid in my book

Unless the jap history can be checked through i struggle to believe it.

If it's for real why would you buy a car for what £40 k +, do 2300 km and sell it for £30 k 12 years later ?

£10,000 to do 2300 km is stupid in my book

Unless the jap history can be checked through i struggle to believe it.

Some people buy cars with the intentions of using them more. I too would be sceptical of the miles.

How much would this cost to get over here?

Shipping, about a grand, 1200 quid, plus import duty, plus VAT, plus agent fee, plus MOT, plus tax.

Whats the point, if you're never going to sell it then great, but it will instantly lose 15 grand as soon as its landed.

I'd buy that and rack up the miles on it. Cars are made to be driven not to be used as an ornament. Although it's pretty cool if those miles are genuine. Been thinking for a while there must be a supra out there with super low milage.

Also that carbon fiber looking plastic stuff on the dash. Is that an optional extra? I had it on my supra but took it off because it looks ridiculous and cheap. Especially when you can see the original dash beneath. Looks like a poor and idiots man way of getting a carbon fiber look. Something I'd expect chavs to put on corsas

Edited by Twisted (see edit history)

I'd buy that and rack up the miles on it. Cars are made to be driven not to be used as an ornament. Although it's pretty cool if those miles are genuine. Been thinking for a while there must be a supra out there with super low milage.

Also that carbon fiber looking plastic stuff on the dash. Is that an optional extra? I had it on my supra but took it off because it looks ridiculous and cheap. Especially when you can see the original dash beneath. Looks like a poor and idiots man way of getting a carbon fiber look. Something I'd expect chavs to put on corsas

It was an option on facelifts.