The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best fun ive had in the supra for ages.

bignum

Me and the bro Did a track day today at oulton park, it rained all day so we did a fair amount of slipping and sliding about, also overtook a couple of evos and a radical and some other cars so was happy with that, the car ran superbly all day, it was definitely a good move switching to syvecs, thanks to ryan for setting it up, i'll have some vids to follow shortly.

Did you both run wet tyres or what Si?

I know you run slicks usually but I can't see that being a lot of fun on a very wet track.

Oh yeah, and hurry up with the clips!

I would imagine he did, he ran wets when we were at Castle Combe a few years ago.

Slicks in rain would be ... awkward :D

However as his driving proves he could be another Senna when it comes to wet weather - (EDIT Ha that rhymes :D)

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

I would imagine he did, he ran wets when we were at Castle Combe a few years ago.

Slicks in rain would be ... awkward :D

However as his driving proves he could be another Senna when it comes to wet weather - (EDIT Ha that rhymes :D)

You need to stop hanging over that trick fuel cell with the lid off!:p