The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello to the community

Hitbox Junkie

Hello there guys and girls

My name is Ant i have been on the forum for a while but time to introduce myself

im 22 and in the months to come i should.have the funds to buy my first supra. im from the south of england

Id like a 6speed tt that isnt a convert and i should have around 8k i may stretch to 9k id like it stock. never been in one so dont know if auto is better than manual but if prefure manual as you feel more one with the

Any ways hello and you may see me in the future on classifieds and then meets when i have one :-)

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

Hi Ant. £8-9k should be about right if you're willing to wait and depending on the spec.

Are you set on a 6 speed? I'd recommend grabbing a ride in a BPU TT Auto before you make your mind up. The auto is a great drive and if you search around the forum you'll find a lot of people that love the auto too. I was also someone who wanted a manual and didn't fancy an auto but I don't regret having an auto one bit.

You'll get an awful lot for your money if you're willing to go for an auto. Worth a thought.

This would be great to get a ride along in a auto bpu tt. I just in the mind set that manual is better than auto as you feel more with the car. i would have to get a ride along for both auto and man before i make the decsion to but. would i just ask on the forum for a ride along? I would feel cheeky asking for one.

But thank you for the reply

:-)

Ant

Not sure where in Dorset you are bud, but we have an Event coming up very soon that you are more than welcome to come along to

Wether you can arrange a passenger ride I can't say obviously, but most members are always happy to show people over there Supra's

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?300023-Portland-Run-Sunday-6th-April-Post-2-Updated-16-3-14

Unfortunately myself and the misses have plans that day :-( i mean yay :-D

On another note what are views on the meets when you dont own a supra are non supra owners wellcome to come along down and see what they could and should own

And bournemouth is were im at :-)

Edited by Hitbox Junkie (see edit history)

No problem for a none Supra member to come along to a meet, obviously we just expect for people to have respect for our cars and realise they are representing the club during a club meet, even if they are not in a Supra

Just keep in mind these cars are getting old now, so be aware that maintenance is vital and can be costly if you have to replace the wrong parts

I would suggest you make sure you don't over stretch leaving nothing spare for repairs and maintenance

Obviously we all want the best Supra we can get, but over stretching can leave you with a broken Supra sat on the drive, it's not nice when it happens