The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz South Wales Open Day Meeting - Saturday 12th April

nevins

As requested by Paul. A thread for the opening day is being opened for the open day he is holding.

It's time to show way this club's spirit is all about and invade his work shop for the day.

We have been waiting for this time to come for a while now and a date has been set.

Find below the words from the man himself for what he has in store for us.

To celebrate the opening of our new branch in Caldicot in South Wales we will be having an open day/Japanese car meet.

We will have our 1300+BHP Whifbitz “Deathstar” Supra along with our 1000BHP Whifbitz Nissan R35 GTR on display along with some customer cars if they can make it along.

Everyone is welcome to come along and if you can bring your car, whether its Japanese, German, Italian, etc. anything goes so please bring it along to the meeting.

The meeting will be taking place on Saturday the 12th April from 10am onwards at:

Garage Whifbitz

50B Symondscliffe Way

Severn Bridge Ind Est

Caldicot

NP26 5PW

Please add your name below if you can make it so I can get an idea on numbers!

Thanks

Paul

So as above guys add your name to the list below and let's show our support.

Attending

1. Nevins .

2. Listy

3. DownImpact

4. Lewysdanny

5. Tayfun.tugra

Maybe

1. James_cbr

2. Axl

3. Fizzy T

Link to Paul's thread. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?305308-Whifbitz-South-Wales-Open-Day-Meeting-Saturday-12th-April&p=3844311#post3844311

Edited by listy (see edit history)

I'll try to be there Nev, hangover pending. Shame Craig's car isn't ready I was hoping to chat to you two about painting and other bits :).

Hopefully being a sunday the other businesses won't be open so parking shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Attending

1. Nevins .

2. Listy

3. DownImpact

4. Lewysdanny

5. Tayfun.tugra

6. James_cbr

7. The-Plethora

Maybe

1. Axl

2. Fizzy T

I'll try to be there Nev, hangover pending. Shame Craig's car isn't ready I was hoping to chat to you two about painting and other bits :).

Hopefully being a sunday the other businesses won't be open so parking shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Attending

1. Nevins .

2. Listy

3. DownImpact

4. Lewysdanny

5. Tayfun.tugra

6. James_cbr

7. The-Plethora

Maybe

1. Axl

2. Fizzy T

Its on Saturday mate, not Sunday...

il be there, be down in my qashqai tho, i broke one of my vsvs today changing my vac lines :rolleyes: was thinking of going, this has made my mind up now as il be down to pick up my new vsv :D

Attending

1. Nevins .

2. Listy

3. DownImpact

4. Lewysdanny

5. Tayfun.tugra

6. James_cbr

7. The-Plethora

8. Al Massey (travelling from Warminster)

9. supragzaerotop (south wales)

Maybe

1. Axl

2. Fizzy T

il be there, be down in my qashqai tho, i broke one of my vsvs today changing my vac lines :rolleyes: was thinking of going, this has made my mind up now as il be down to pick up my new vsv :D

Attending

1. Nevins .

2. Listy

3. DownImpact

4. Lewysdanny

5. Tayfun.tugra

6. James_cbr

7. The-Plethora

8. Al Massey (travelling from Warminster)

9. supragzaerotop (south wales)

Maybe

1. Axl

2. Fizzy T

Bring your Supra and bolt the VSV on here?

not sure what you mean mate! ive broke my iavc vsv, phoned earlier today. one of the plastic connections on the vsv has completely snapped out, i hardly touched it getting it off aswel, must have been ether on its way or just really brittle. the missus wants to come anyway and so will my 2year old daughter :innocent: i can understand why youd want as many supras there tho, id have like to bring the car :(

not sure if said on phone, please keep that vsv by for me, ta, thanks, names ryan by the way