The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Appeal for a Supra Mentor in Southampton (Or South area I can drive where needed)

Sanya

Hi Guys,

Like everyone here I liked Supra for a prolonged period of time and now decided to buy one. And I bought one... The difference is that I am a noob, so..

Now I would like to ask someone experienced in working with Supras to have a look at a car and coment, please! I want to make a plan how to bring it back to a good condition but have a lack of knowledge. ( + consult about some faults)

This is a 1993 RZ TT Automatic.

Please email me to [email protected].

Thanks.

Pictures and descriptions up on here will always be answered mate. There's a wealth of knowledge on here.

There are also meets, Port Solent, Basingstoke, Crawley and Bluewater. There's also a rolling road day on the 29th in Crawley. Look at the South section in the events.

Hi guys, thanks I will be following the events calendar hopefully will have a break to go to one.. Swampy fully I agree with you, but who is going to care about all them mistreated ones if every body wants a "virgin" 21 year old vehicle? :)

I will post some pictures in the next few days.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Like everyone here I liked Supra for a prolonged period of time and now decided to buy one. And I bought one... The difference is that I am a noob, so..

Now I would like to ask someone experienced in working with Supras to have a look at a car and coment, please! I want to make a plan how to bring it back to a good condition but have a lack of knowledge. ( + consult about some faults)

This is a 1993 RZ TT Automatic.

Please email me to [email protected].

Thanks.

Take it to one of the traders on here - SRD are very good - in West Sussex.

Swampy fully I agree with you, but who is going to care about all them mistreated ones if every body wants a "virgin" 21 year old vehicle? :)

You make a very good point, and I totally agree. Everyone wants a sub 100k mile car which, frankly, is very unlikely. Good luck to you :)

Hi Big Supes,

That would be great. When would be the best time for you? I can meet you at your convenient place to. Please text me when is best to you to 07946059465.

Thanks.

Hi mate, I can pop round this week at some point. Maybe Thursday night? I'll drop you a text in a bit.

Also, there's a load of us are heading up to a rolling road day at Austec this Saturday if you're interested? They'll be a lot of Supra heads up there and more than enough advice.

Thanks a lot for your comments and advise Supes. I realy appreciate that.

As I said guys I will upload some pics to the forum soon. And highlight some faults on them that I want to solve first, looking forward to share the info and get your knowledge and comments flowing.. [[=

No problem Sanya. Just to reiterate, clear the ecu of fault codes and see if any reappear (pop the negative off the battery for 5 mins). If they do, search the guide to checking what they're pulling up (its easy stuff). As per the heater matrix, you'll need to reconnect the pipes coming out of the bulk head back to the engine to get the heaters working again, but be prepared for a leak as that's the only reason why i can imagine someone would bypass the heater matrix. Again...that's a dash out job so either put a couple of days aside or send it off to a reputable garage. SRD is your friend.

Regarding the smaller stuff, keep an eye out for second hand bits in the for sale section (discs, interior bits, etc), but Keron at Extreme Performance will have most, if not all, on the shelf so he's worth a call. Just search him under the members list.