The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pic requests

Guest suprageek

Guest suprageek

Anyone got toyota shocks with ebiach lowering springs fitted? Would like some pics please of the ride height as I'm thinking of purchasing a set. Thanks

Dug through the archived to find you these.

Mine came with Yellow Toyota Bilsteins and Eibachs. Originally it had the 18 Volks and horrible C-ONE skirts. I fitted the OEM wheels and skirts. The shot here you can see it without skirts too as a comparison.

HPIM1411.jpgHPIM1369.jpg

Mine were sadly a little over the hill, so it's maybe unfair to judge.

They seemed fine and many have considered them a good improvement over the years on here.

You may need to consider many other factors to improve the ride such as the condition of the bushes in your wishbones etc.

My rears bushes were knackared and replaced with new arms, shocks swapped for Ohlins and CW suggested springs, install and setup. I also upgraded the anti roll bars for ones from Suprastore (Titan?) can't remember. That all made a big improvement.

I loved mine but it wasn't a daily so that can make a difference, if you check out the spring

rates i think you'll find they're one of the softest springs you can get for the mkiv.

CW's aren't on that list so i don't know what his are so might be worth

asking him

The Eibachs are also progressive

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?267488-Coilover-Spring-Rate-Register&highlight=spring+rates

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

They're the perfect height for me too. I really want a set, but when they come up I don't have the money, and when I have the money, non come up :D

I'd be interested to know what CW charges for his setup, as that may be a better alternative now the Eibachs have been discontinued and the ones on eBay all seem to be for mkiii Supras..

Edited by Josh (see edit history)

now the Eibachs have been discontinued and the ones on eBay all seem to be for mkiii Supras..

WTF!? Why have Eibach discontinued these popular springs for a popular cars!? Grrr! I wanted some more now I'm back in a Supra. So, a case of keeping an eye out for some grossly overpriced second hand ones now then!?