The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is my Supra worth?

ccssupra

I have a 94' J Spec TT Auto, however I want to change to a 6 speed, which means selling this. Before I do sell it, im wanting just a rough estimate.

Spec/Details:

All OEM apart from JVC headunit and kicker door speakers

86k miles (came into UK with 46,368km in 2004 - With Bimta Certficate) Was then converted to miles upon entry to UK

Full UK service History and a binder of receipts

Factory optional big brakes (Uk spec brakes)

New radiator in 2012

New Whibitx SMIC (Will be brand new and fitted upon sale - im waiting for it to be delivered)

Leather electric seats

Toyo Proxes T1 Sport on refurbed OEM 17" Wheels

Had rocker cover gasket replaced last July

Other than that, just a very nice well looked after Supra. Will also come with spare pads and oil filter.

Not very good pics:

IMG_1751 by CameronCS, on Flickr

Supra by CameronCS, on Flickr

I have a 94' J Spec TT Auto, however I want to change to a 6 speed, which means selling this. Before I do sell it, im wanting just a rough estimate.

It is always to tough call on pricing, it usually depends how fast you want to move it on.

Lowest cost 93 TT Auto on the Auto Trader is £3,250 private sale

Lowest cost 93 TT Auto on PistonHeads is £5,495 trade sale

It is always to tough call on pricing, it usually depends how fast you want to move it on.

Lowest cost 93 TT Auto on the Auto Trader is £3,250 private sale

Lowest cost 93 TT Auto on PistonHeads is £5,495 trade sale

I think some of the estimates in this thread are high. I know the mileage is a bonus but it is the least desirable colour. Looks well kept and all the receipts etc, but I expect this to be £5500 - £6000 max. Once you get to £7K you are into VVTi tip territory.

H.

I think some of the estimates in this thread are high. I know the mileage is a bonus but it is the least desirable colour. Looks well kept and all the receipts etc, but I expect this to be £5500 - £6000 max. Once you get to £7K you are into VVTi tip territory.

H.

Very much agreed a good TT Auto is around 5-6k as you begin to get good VVTi auto's for 7-8k

Very much agreed a good TT Auto is around 5-6k as you begin to get good VVTi auto's for 7-8k

I'm going off my mate Sted picked a VVTI tip with 86K miles for £6750 two years ago. It needed a small amount of body work (rust bubble on the arch) but otherwise it was mint.

H.

I always get told off for undervaluing.

As you do state, silver is a bit out of fashion and is a very common early supra mk4 colour. As a private seller I'd look to £5,250 and bite at any offers over £4,500 to have a reasonable chance of moving it on quickly.

Lowest cost 96 plate TT6 on the PistonHeads is £6,995 trade sale

No stock or BPU TT6's are presently listed on Auto Trader