The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One of the best original cars?

j_jza80

It's funny the amount of people that didn't know the supra came spoiler-less from the factory, can't remember who i was talking to about OEM extras recently

Like JSpec's came with a ton of awesome kit which a lot of people don't know about!! It is quite impression consider when they built the car.

The one part of the Supra that hasn't aged gracefully at all - the awful stock stereo! :D

Hah, the actual sound quality through CDs is great, I can put the volume up really really high and have no distortion what so ever.

Mega down side is the radio... I can only get radio 2 lol.

Been meaning to get a pioneer app radio 3 from USA for too long!

From the advert

About This Vehicle

Month / Year:04.1999

Color:SILVER

Mileage:69,000 km

Displacement:3.0L

Steering:Right

Transmission:MT

Fuel:GASOLINE

Drive:2WD

Doors:COUPE

Repaired:Yes

Chassis No:JZA80-100****

Does that mean it's an accident repaired car or something else

From the advert

About This Vehicle

Month / Year:04.1999

Color:SILVER

Mileage:69,000 km

Displacement:3.0L

Steering:Right

Transmission:MT

Fuel:GASOLINE

Drive:2WD

Doors:COUPE

Repaired:Yes

Chassis No:JZA80-100****

Does that mean it's an accident repaired car or something else

Id be a little more worried it says its silver......

My black car was completely stock apart from an exhaust change. Still got the OEM head unit but mine looks better than the one above!!!lol!

you may have the sound system upgrade as mine does with the sub in the boot and the buttons on the stereo chanels at the botton , great stereo !!

My green Sup is spoilerless, and I'm undecided on whether to fit a spoiler or not.

That car looks not bad apart from the colour difference, repaired as mentioned could mean a small dent/scratch repair or an accident repair.

For starters it's not an RZ.

It's an RZ-S, on which the rear spoilers were optional. And IMO they really need a rear spoiler, the back is too rounded otherwise.

An RZ would have recaros, rear spoiler and an active spoiler which this car doesn't have.

For starters it's not an RZ.

It's an RZ-S, on which the rear spoilers were optional. And IMO they really need a rear spoiler, the back is too rounded otherwise.

An RZ would have recaros, rear spoiler and an active spoiler which this car doesn't have.

I didn't realize that all facelift RZs had an active spoiler? I know the pre facelift GZs all came with one.