The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would a LHD speedo cluster fit a RHD

Al Massey

I've been looking at that too, they are a nice cluster!, can't see why it shouldn't fit?

I'm not the only one then :)

Saw it the other month, think it updates the supra nicely and has so much to offer.

The only thing I can think of would be the wiring and clips being the opposite was round?

I'm not the only one then :)

Saw it the other month, think it updates the supra nicely and has so much to offer.

The only thing I can think of would be the wiring and clips being the opposite was round?

the biggest issue would be the wiring loom, as not sure if thats rhd/lhd specific as the left and right dials are swapped over

the biggest issue would be the wiring loom, as not sure if thats rhd/lhd specific as the left and right dials are swapped over

That's what I was thinking :/

Give them an email. I doubt the stock plugs go directly in and most probably comes with a plug and play loom which may give you the leeway your after

I emailed them nearly 2 months ago and haven't heard anything back.

So just thought I'd ask on here if anyone knew

I'd be keeping the volts as I have a good boost gauge already.

But cheers for that link.

Will send him a message