The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Toyota Supra 2JZ owner in Bracknell!!!

supra_24

Hey guys,

My names Ash and I have recently joined your car club. I posted a few weeks back in regards to Toyota Supras and what to look for, you guys were really helpful.

I am currently an owner of a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S and a member of the S15 Owners Club, so Ive been into imports for a while now.

WP_20130806 5.jpg

I am now also the proud new owner of a white 2jz 1994 Toyota Supra Manual. It needs quite a bit of work done, so is currently down with Jez at Horsham Developments, who will undertake the work.

I paid £4000 for the car and it came with an uprated stage 3 clutch W58 5 speed manual gear box, aftermarket stainless steel exhaust, clean interior and engine bay and bodywork.

However, the engine was transfered from the owners previous supra to this new shell, as his previous supra suffered a crash. No damage to the engine from what I could see, but it definetely needs the wiring loom sorted out and the internal electronics currently do not work.

He mentioned he was a member on here as well. His name was Mark Cartwright, if anyone know him or his car?

Other things that will be on the to do list, will be new bigger brakes + discs all around and undersealing.

supra front.jpg

supra rear.jpg

Hey buddy,

I would love to keep both, but due to the cost of running two cars, the S15 will go up for sale around summer time, if all goes well with the supra.

She's been well looked after, with a service every 6 months, oil/filter change etc. Restored her over the last 3 years with lots of high end modifications such as a brand new Tomei expreme ti exhaust system costing over £1000. So I will be sad to see her go when the time comes. I just hope she goes to a good home.

The new supra should come out really nice when its finished. Gonna have some of it resprayed and purchase a Top Secret GT300 bodykit to go on it as well as a carbon fibre bonnet ;)

Regards

Ash

Cool guys, its nice to know there are a few of us in the local area. Once my Supra is restored and up and running in June, we may have to all meet up in Bracknell somewhere ;)

Oh and yeah, thats an RX7 in the background, its mine also, just in the process of a rebuild...............only joking lol.

That RX7 belongs to Jez's mate and Jez is currently helping him to rebuild it as a project. The car itself is amazing. Everything is brand new and the engine is fully rebuilt and I believe forged parts as well.

You guys may have seen me driving around Bracknell as i work at the peel centre.

I currently drive a silver Nissan silvia s15 with big rear wing, carbon fibre bonnet, black alloys and a very loud tomei titanium exhaust lol.

Feel free to say hi if you ever see me up there ;)