The mkiv Supra Owners Club

top gear tonight !!!

supra steveo

did any one watch top gear tonight (or is that like asking if a one legged duck swims in circles) well after being called from the kitchen by the wife i thought i was seeing the first video of toyotas new mk5 supra when i then seen the ferrari badge on second look, but the side windows look just like the side windows of a mk4.

is the car that was spotted on the nurburgring a mk5 supra or a ferrari 51 something, didnt catch the rest of it

Originally posted by supra stevo

did any one watch top gear tonight or is that like asking if a one legged duck swims in circles well after being called from the kitchen by the wife i thought i was see the first video of toyotas new mk5 supra when i then seen the ferrari badge on second look but the side windows look just like the side windows of a mk4.

is the car that was spotted on the nurburgring a mk5 supra or a ferrari 51 something did catch the rest of it

:conf: WTF? Did anyone else find that incredibly hard to read?

All I got is that Steve's missus was watching Top Gear whilst he's in the kitchen.

Is Sunday the night she makes you clean the oven, Steve? :D

Originally posted by supra stevo

i know, but was that the suspected mk5 supra on the nurbergring or the new ferrari or somthing else

it also weird how the ferrari looked a bit like a supra i think

I saw no mention of the Nurburgring or any suspected MKV Supra on the TV Show Top Gear.. ok :)

All I got is that Steve's missus was watching Top Gear whilst he's in the kitchen.

okay okay ya chopstick, so i didn`t put any comma`s in, i will make sure i do in future. :rtfm: i didnt do well in school can you tell

p.s. is that any better

No, but then we are a little more forgiving, go join http://www.properenglish.net/bbs if thats really your thing..........no use again Jake........ :stickpoke