The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance renewal

wile e coyote

More information required such as your age, points on license, how many years ncb, what is the insurance rating for your

postcode, spec of car, is it agreed value policy, is it limited mileage, garaged, social use only etc etc

I just paid up again at £382 fully comp with £300 excess on my black car.

who is that with mate

sky just sent me mine 565 pound ws4 post code -protected -everything declared - £250 xs

im 34 no points -13 years no claims

now i need to phone round to try get it cheaper then come back to sky and play this stupied game

Darren I paid just over £300 (£250 excess) for mine this year with LWIB, 5000 mile, European Cover, all mods declared and a Guaranteed Value of £10k

Who is that with bud, definitely try LWIB, they have been the lowest for me for 3 years running

tried them LWIB

they could not give me a quote cause of my engine change

tried them LWIB

they could not give me a quote cause of my engine change

That's odd then, as they know about my TT Transplant, did you explain it was just another Toyota Supra Engine

I was insured with them while I did the Transplant and they sorted the Insurance details change very easily for me and the Admin charge was minimal as well

yeh mate phoned them 2 days ago lol

what branch do you phone ill try yours lol

01749 834 500 i phoned that ?

01935 706258

Tell them you are on the forum and someone with a similar car as yours pointed you to them

Mine is on a Cherished Policy with a limited 5000 miles, so that might make the difference I guess

01935 706258

Tell them you are on the forum and someone with a similar car as yours pointed you to them

Mine is on a Cherished Policy with a limited 5000 miles, so that might make the difference I guess

thanks, mate i do prob less then 3k a year on miles as i am a caretaker (live next to where i work) so dont use my car at all in the week lol

Edited by wewsupra (see edit history)

Oh and also that's a 4500 miles policy with the car garaged. My postcode is certainly nothing special, for example, someone just got their mountain bike stolen 3 nights ago from down the road out of their shed. Don't get me wrong though, its by no means a shit area. I called a company called Need2insure and they got me the policy with equity redstar. I also got a quote for an rx7 which was £150 cheaper and included track day cover for 3 days included in the policy! Only reason I don't have track day cover on my car is because of the mods. They classed the rx7 as a classic car and not the supra :/ Either way I was happy

01935 706258

phoned them today mate and all was going well they even said they would include breakdown cover like you have on yours ,then they said they would come back to me .(ie phone me later_

They have phoned me up just and said they cant insure me as im with sky and they cant quote against them . :blink: errmm

ive also phoned a-plan they have got it down to 450 pound,

I will try Competition Car Insurance tomorrow.

Edited by wewsupra (see edit history)

phoned them today mate and all was going well they even said they would include breakdown cover like you have on yours ,then they said they would come back to me .(ie phone me later_

They have phoned me up just and said they cant insure me as im with sky and they cant quote against them . :blink: errmm

ive also phoned a-plan they have got it down to 450 pound,

I will try Competition Car Insurance tomorrow.

Had that problem in the past, rumours were that a big Insurance Broker put there foot down with the Underwriter and stopped the smaller brokers who used the same underwriter being able to quote against them

Obviously that is just rumour:taped: