The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap car sales

mac79

Looks clean enough seems to be priced about right but not enough info about it best go take a look.

I have personally never heard of them and for a few extra thousand would be getting one from JM Imports a few years newer,

Purely as he is a known quantity in the Supra community that isnt to say that car is not a decent Car.....

Also, be good to find out what year it actually is, details around mileage, previous number of Japanese Owners, (as mentioned) where that positive feed from the battery goes. I'd say its worth a look over, judging by your experience of the visit etc will tell you if it could be a 'good buy' always good to go with someone who knows Supras (if you don't)

not a great wright up on service history extras etc etc but looks clean from what I can see but pics can hide a lot of nasty's and wtf!!! TOWBAR FITTED!!!!!!:blink::blink:

also whats wedged down side of airbox?? and where dose the wires go that are badly fitted to the battery??

This!

Has been for sale for a LONG time and looks pretty poor tbh