The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oldest supra owner???

sz aero supra

I've just done a confused.com quote for me on an RZ value £5000 and born in 1935 and there's 34

quotes at under £1000 with LV just under £400 !!!!!

Surely his eyesight is good enough to drive with glass's or it isn't

hes a mug!always had insurance with swinton on newmarket high street hes stuck in his ways.unless hes been telling me porkeys about hes insurance costs.

Funny as Swinton are on my list, nearly at the bottom and £2375, beaten into last

place by a company called Drive, they want,,,,, lmao £7651 :blink:

Using your zimmer to get ro the car = wonderful

Creaking as you try to get in an out = superb

Being bummed for £3K a year insurance = priceless.

God on the old man but he seriously needs to shop around for insurance. As long as his eyesight is ok when corrected he shouldn't have a problem. If his eyesight can't be fully corrected then he shouldn't be driving, legally.

H.

Edited by Havard
Typo (see edit history)

Everyone seems to be missing an important detail here - He's a 79 year old man with a Veilside Supra! :D

Lets hope he changes the kit at the same time he changes his insurance company, he could

afford to fit new kit and repaint it etc with the difference

My old man is just a little younger and is paying just under a 10th of what he's paying and that fully comp.

Yep all the quotes i got were fully comp

He has smashed the body kit in a few places,it was mint before I sold it to him.as soon as I turned 30 n settled down n had a family the veilside bodykit lost its appeal to me I felt stupid driveing the car.so sold it to my great uncle n brought another mk4 supra,it does have a bodykit fitted but just not as crazy as the veilside.the poor white supra hasn't hit over 65mph in best part of a year

I sold my gz aerotop supra to my great uncle who is 79!! Is there an older supra owner in the UK??

poor old boy spends £3k pa on insurance for 3rd party f&t only lol! The joys of being an old timer with a supra!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182175[/ATTACH]

3k that's a lot for an old timer mines only 200

I've just done a confused.com quote for me on an RZ value £5000 and born in 1935 and there's 34

quotes at under £1000 with LV just under £400 !!!!!

Surely his eyesight is good enough to drive with glass's or it isn't

3k is a hell of a lot but he is nearly 80,he can afford it.if you ask me he's a mug ,but he loves that supra n haveing all that bhp under the bonnet he is a big risk to an insurance company hence the 3k

He is being ripped off