The mkiv Supra Owners Club

inovit tuning wheels

Guest thejamman12

Guest thejamman12

does anyone know anything about the inovit tuning wheels, the ones that look identical to wolfrace shark alloys, just been offered a set and apparently the invite ones are proper jap wheels. but i cant seem to find out anything on the net?

20130804_142105_zpsf8b6be5b.jpeg

20130929_143008_zpsfd7e8d75.jpeg

20130929_143208_zps96df2c34.jpeg

Edited by thejamman12 (see edit history)

Guest thejamman12

yea i cant seem to find the actual style of the ones he has, there exactly the same to look at as wolfrace sharks, but the wolfrace are the copy...apparently, but ive no idea?

Guest thejamman12

yes inovit it must be then, thank you, any ideas on the value of these bad boys,, im running rota gtrs and have been offered a set of these?

Guest thejamman12

yes mate i am, but they have the correct stamps etc and the person is even happy to send them me and i only pay once i confirm there genuine! so i guess they must be

Guest thejamman12

yeah they really do look awesome on your car keith..... there something different and a lot of people are running the rota gtrs so im getting rid of mine! have you modified the arches or do they fir under stock with those spacers?

Have to say I'm amazed, I always thought Inovit were also copy/rep wheels, most commonly their copy of TE37s. They can be bought for a couple of hundred usually, they're also usually quite narrow (7 or 8j) with weak-ish offsets.

Do your homework beforehand just to make sure they're worth what you/he thinks they are, although I suppose if you like them that's all that really matters :)

Edit, this guy valued his at £250 without tyres - http://www.minitorque.com/forum/f845/18-inovit-alloys-tyres-13328/

Edited by jim (see edit history)

Guest thejamman12

yea these are 9.5 rear and 8.5 front so the widths are ok. as for the offset im still waiting out on that. i just can't seem to find

any info on the net at all about these ones?