The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone

Guest Stiener27

Guest Stiener27

Hi people. New to the site and hoping to get some advice on how to enjoy my MKIV Supra which just turned 20 last month and still goes like a dream.

Guest Stiener27

Hi Graham

She`s an auto NA aerodeck, black. Garaged at the moment I usually put her away for the winter so she`ll be out next month and will get photos soon.

Guest Stiener27

Hi Jim

Had the car about six years now black NA aerodeck. Only take her out in the so called summer months. I have just moved to Moira from Lisburn. Usually do some work to her every year and looking at a subtle body kit at the mo. Unfortunately she is a little rough around the lower edges especially the side skirts. Do you know any decent kit suppliers in Norn Iron?

I'm afraid not bud, I'm not sure that there are any. I have the Ridox kit on my black one but I bought it from Whifbitz. I've been thinking of local members that might have bits for sale, there was one possibility but I've checked what he's got for sale and it doesn't include any body kit bits. You could try Colin and Marty at SSI (Marty's username on here is Bondango) in case they've got any bits at theirs or know of any for sale locally :)