The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member - R34 GTR, Looking for a Clean Supra

BOB GT34

Hi,

Currently own a R34 GTR and very happy with the car, im looking to add to my collection with a nice, clean Supra dont mind it having some modifications, Prefer the car to be well looked after from its previous owner/s

let me know what you have

Would also welcome Advice what i need to look for.

Thank You

Bob

Welcome mate and stunning car, always wanted one!

I'd check out the for sale section on here and failing that try JM-Imports.

It depends on what you're after; auto or manual, n/a or TT. Personally i think that you'd be looking for a facelift TT or single conversion if its part of a collection ;)

Currently the cars running on standard turbos with twin apexi induction set up, Apexi FC and a decat exhaust, AP Racing calipers with Discs, HKS Hypermax 2 Coilovers, Rota GTR Alloys... im sure theres alot more but i cant seem to think right now, Plans for next summer are to rebuild the 2.6 and go the single turbo route with some headwork and bigger cams.

Also have a Fuel set up being brought in the process.

TWO! That's just unfair!

I'd say keep an eye on here or import a car from Japan, bearing in mind it may take a while to find one then a few months to get here. This would normally be torture but with a R34 gtr and two NSX i'm sure you'll cope :p

... and we need more pics please :eyebrows:

TWO! That's just unfair!

I'd say keep an eye on here or import a car from Japan, bearing in mind it may take a while to find one then a few months to get here. This would normally be torture but with a R34 gtr and two NSX i'm sure you'll cope :p

Sorry i don't own 2 NSX's i was referring to 214supra's collection

TWO! That's just unfair!

It's 214 supra that has 2 NSX's not bob gt34;)

Seen a few really nice supras in the classifieds but it wont let me post in there (posts are too low or i have to pay) I would say i'm looking around £15,000 - £20,000

Welcome to the club, you have to be a paid member to post there. :)

I'd speak to JM Imports for fresh clean import.

Welcome to the club, you have to be a paid member to post there. :)

I'd speak to JM Imports for fresh clean import.

Thanks Abz i will give him a call tomorrow, Wouldnt even mind picking up a well looked after car like i did with the R34, Rather than starting a whole new project from scratch

Bob

We have one of our monthly meets this Friday at bluewater at about 7.30

If you can come down in the R34 and have a look round a few Supra's I know some of our members have a soft spot for the GTR.

There is a Bluewater thread on the south east section of events that gives details.

Bob

We have one of our monthly meets this Friday at bluewater at about 7.30

If you can come down in the R34 and have a look round a few Supra's I know some of our members have a soft spot for the GTR.

There is a Bluewater thread on the south east section of events that gives details.

Sounds good, my cars just in the garage getting a refresh, Checking all the fluids it wont be out till monday next week. I'll pop down to next months meet bluewaters about a 10 minute drive from me.