The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My N/A Supra update.

Suprakeith

Thought I would share what plans have for the supra, well to start with few weeks ago fitted hub-centric spacers(25mm rear and 20mm front) have done full service last weekend and car is booked in Wednesday for geo set up.

Then this weekend will be fitting my brand new uk spec front brakes also have ordered a NX NOS wet kit from states including bottle warmer,15lb bottle and a purge system undecided at minute if will use 50bhp shot or 75bhp for the kit. Hoping to have the NOS kit fitted in next 6 to 8 weeks at MGT.

Then once that's all done will be focusing on the body as have Veilside rear spats that need to be fitted and also TRD front wings but before that the supra is going to be waxoyl'ed, plus will be ordering SRD undertray in couple weeks aswell. Plus want to get my Bomex front bumper resprayed and repaired then replace the mesh with smaller black mesh to match the TRD front wings.

Nice Keith, the spacers have really given it an agressive stance :cool: I'd maybe give it a few months before undersealing unless it's kept in a garage?

Thank you and yea she does look more aggressive for sure and she isn't kept in garage so could be idea to let weather dry abit before get her undersealed.

Hi mate.

If your thinking of running 50+ shot I would use a controller. Otherwise your running the chance of damage to the engine or gear box. Are you running single point or direct port?

Why you not fitting it yourself? I've done both my set ups on my car and wasn't to hard. Mine is a Wizard of nos kit but shouldn't be to different.

I running single point at minute and I useless with electrics that's main reason not trying to fit kit myself. And that's the main reason why unsure of what shot to use think will proberly use 50 shot until get controller but the NOS kit comes with few delivery options so may have it in full open throttle switch so only comes in when foot to floor

Hi mate.

If your thinking of running 50+ shot I would use a controller. Otherwise your running the chance of damage to the engine or gear box. Are you running single point or direct port?

Why you not fitting it yourself? I've done both my set ups on my car and wasn't to hard. Mine is a Wizard of nos kit but shouldn't be to different.

You 100% need a progressor!!! I've had with and without, dump it all in at once and you will have issues... I blew a piston on an evo 5 as I was stupid enough not to use a progressor.... Never again.

The wiring is easy. Only a couple of cables.

I've got both mine on tps and switch, so both have to be activated for it to work. Used to just be on tps but got annoying spinning wheels when pulling out of a junction/roundabouts fast.

There is a mail order refill service if you don't find anywhere local, could be an idea to get a spare bottle if you can find one cheap. If you got a garage you can rent big bottles and do the refilling yourself.

• 2 weeks later...