The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's the best wheel cleaner

Supraleeturbo

Wonder wheels here, my wheels are a basic silver so im guessing they are powdercoated, not sure how this stuff reacts to polished lips, but it really does a good job at melting away brake dust and leaving my wheels really shiny after a rinse off.

I use Greased Lightening Showroom Shine on the whole car. Glass, wheels, exhaust, the lot. It's awesome!!

Iv got that it's good but I want a good wheel cleaner

- - - Updated - - -

nielsens non acidic, few long brushes

Can you get hold if that and post it or is there a place I can get it from ?

You want something that won't eat away at the sealant (as there's Gtechniq C5 wheel armour on there, or there was depending on what cleaners you have used lol). Auto Finesse Citrus Power is the best by far in terms of cleaning power and not stripping away sealant :)

if you dont mind buying bulk id pick up a gallon of smart wheels acid free from youre local autosmart rep. or if you just want something for now and then,try the wonder wheels hot wheels i think its called, its on offer alot of the time in halfords, its the purple one, its reacts with the crap on the wheels and turns purple, i work it in with a detail/wheel brush, rinse, nice results.

There not bad at all I keep them clean but I just want a good spray on for when I was the car as I'm slighty OCD as I take them of to clean them lol