The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My old Brides - What are they worth?

alex341

I have recently bought new seats for my supra and will be looking to sell these when I get my car back from having some work done to it. They are genuine Brides with Bride seats frames specific for a supra. Everything is in good working order except for some bolster wear on the drivers seat caused by the awkwardness of getting in and out of the things! The seats are so comfortable I was originally going to get them re-trimmed and keep them but have since bought a set of fixed bucket seats (not quite so comfortable.) Can anyone shed any light on what they would be worth?

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

My car is currently at whifbitz south wales, Paul needs a seat in the car and as I need to make custom brackets for my new seats the brides are back in the car for the time being. As soon as I get the car back I will whip them out and put them up in the for sale section £400 for both seats and sub frames. These are direct replacement with no modifications needed.

My car is currently at whifbitz south wales, Paul needs a seat in the car and as I need to make custom brackets for my new seats the brides are back in the car for the time being. As soon as I get the car back I will whip them out and put them up in the for sale section £400 for both seats and sub frames. These are direct replacement with no modifications needed.

Which one is yours? I was there the other day. Is it the white one or the silver one?

Which one is yours? I was there the other day. Is it the white one or the silver one?

Its the white one. Looking a bit sorry for itself at the moment mainly due to some not so desirable touches from the previous owner but I have every faith that it'll be worth it after Paul works a little magic on it and it gets a fresh lick of paint.