The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for my first supra

supradanturbo

hey everyone been looking for my first supra for a month or so now. went to view a 1993 tt auto in black on Saturday. from the pictures on the ad the car looked very clean but when we turned up to view the car the condition was very different, exterior was seriously scratched plus some chips. there was no recent under sealing so the under side was very rusty and the interior was the worst of all very tatty and no love and attention had been taken inside of the car at all.

basically learnt my lesson not to trust the pictures..

long story short if anyone knows of any tt auto supras or even a very nice na that would be great.

dan.

It's very 'slim pickings' at the moment and has been for a while...you will need to bide your time I think but seeing these sort of cars now will make you more sure of the one you eventually buy. That one sounded poor in a few areas but very few will be mint every where so you will need to spend a lot or compromise on some things.