The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancakes 1st run of the year

Ian Ian

Hello all just thinking we need a Pancake run, so I was thinking towards the end of March ? no route planned as yet but probably meet Junction 29 BP station then to Chester services then Ponderosa café for late breakfast/early lunch take in some good roads ending up at the Pancake house with a possible stop at The swallow falls in between ;)....or any other idea,s welcome

Dates from either ( unless anyone wants different )

Sat 22nd March

Sun 23rd March

Sat 29th March

Sun 30th March

Cheers

-Ian-

Are they a 604 mile round trip good? :D

Hell yes lol ask wile ( Darren ) they came up from Cornwall for them lol ......im thinking there will be a "bigger" event in the summer as last years was a success, we have a great little hotel for long distance peeps to stop overs etc , you would be more that welcome to join in Scott

Cheers

-Ian-

Ian and Sharon are organising one with the Nsx's on 4th and 5th july, would be nice to get both ( Nsx and Supra together like last year ).

Yes that sounds like a plan to me :D

Im hoping we can squeeze one in between now and Dragonball14 or at best one after but before July with the NSX,s

Cheers

-Ian-

Ok unless there is more interest to do one in March or early April i,ll put this on hold ( if that's ok with you a7x ? ) until nearer the spring/summer

Cheers

-Ian-

we are ok with that Ian...

Dom.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to Rome end of March.

Don't think they do pancakes there lol...

I was going to do one for both again but so many nsx's wanted to try the Welsh roads I'm booked up already, sorry. But I will try to organise another a little later when the weather is still good and put it up here first!

Ian

I was going to do one for both again but so many nsx's wanted to try the Welsh roads I'm booked up already, sorry. But I will try to organise another a little later when the weather is still good and put it up here first!

Ian

That was a great weekend.