The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Following a supra

mike33

I think I have done a Graham! I was driving home in my works van, when a supra went flung past me down the dual carrige way! He didn't have any club stickers on it so I put my foot down and followed him back to his house basically! Then I parked up behind him! He had a very clean red uk spec toyota supra! He wound his window down scared thinking that I was some weirdo! But he didn't really know much about our club but just explained about the club meets and that he should join our club!!

Has anybody else done anything like this before, I was thinking am I mad! But thought he's just another supra lover!!

I've spoke to quite a few Supra owners round my way that aren't members of the forum, when I told them they should join they kind of looked at me as if I was a freak and said they don't really have any interest in Supra's they saw it was for sale so they bought it.

I think I have done a Graham! I was driving home in my works van, when a supra went flung past me down the dual carrige way! He didn't have any club stickers on it so I put my foot down and followed him back to his house basically! Then I parked up behind him! He had a very clean red uk spec toyota supra! He wound his window down scared thinking that I was some weirdo! But he didn't really know much about our club but just explained about the club meets and that he should join our club!!

Has anybody else done anything like this before, I was thinking am I mad! But thought he's just another supra lover!!

You're mad! :) Operation Yewtree is running out of aging celebrities to hound, they'll be looking for cases of drivers "following with intent", just like you did, to persecute next ;)

Sorry, I didn't read the OP's post properly. You were in the works van?

Jesus. I have had a few occasions in the Supe where I thought I was being followed and deliberately went past my estate. I have then pulled up about a mile down the road to see what they did. Either way if someone thinks their car is being lined up for a stolen to order and then you get someone telling you about a special club that you are not interested in, I would not react kindly to say the least.

A quick comment at a petrol station - yes. Following someone to their home address - no...!!

H.

Sorry, I didn't read the OP's post properly. You were in the works van?

Jesus. I have had a few occasions in the Supe where I thought I was being followed and deliberately went past my estate. I have then pulled up about a mile down the road to see what they did. Either way if someone thinks their car is being lined up for a stolen to order and then you get someone telling you about a special club that you are not interested in, I would not react kindly to say the least.

A quick comment at a petrol station - yes. Following someone to their home address - no...!!

H.

I did once and was arrested for it. But I was let off with a caution as I told the police that I was only following her because she had a nice car and wanted to talk to her about it. I have since perfected my tailing technics and now she dosent even know I'm there:looney: