The mkiv Supra Owners Club

front speaker pods

Guest winkyhead

Guest winkyhead

hi all

just a query ,ive just made some speaker pod replacement boards for fitting aftermarket speakers,to my supe ,turned out great ,i used 12mm hardwood ply ,no need for mdf rings as when fitted these sit flush with the door card ,so its possible to retain the original speaker grills,i done both sides in less than half an hour ,just fit pods, holes are pre drilled and countersunk, and align spot on,cut out for your speaker ,then screw speaker to pod,and fit your door card back,or use aftermarket grills if you wish, i was wondering if there would be any interest in me making more of these,as i have sold a few sets to some local supra owners,and as i have been made redundant at christmas,it gives me something to do ,i do not want to charge the earth,like some ,i would be happy to ,set a price at £22.60 this will include postage,please let me know if anyone would like a set ,just pm me ,or see ebay item no 171252818616

kind regards

guys

cliff

Edited by winkyhead
more info (see edit history)