The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra SZ owner with an RZ twist ;) from surrey

Dave_harman1990

Hi Everyone, posted up in August with how i was looking to purchase a supra twin turbo manual, FINALLY i have found and bought the car i've waited 6 years to be able to afford, AS WELL as being able to afford the insurance. I'M STOKED!! I am currently an assistant manager (looking to progress soon) of a company called merityre at the kingston branch and i live in chertsey, surrey (for any of you locals :) )

Anyway, I'm sure some people will love and some will hate but that's cars and that's what makes everyone different. And i am sure many of you have seen the car advertised about. Either way it cost me 10000 pound, Which is what my initial budget was so again very happy!

It is a 1993 Supra SZ Aerotop, with a slight twist, It has a pre-vvti j spec twin turbo engine, with the good V161 6 speed gearbox :D all converted in japan by the way pre import.

This car has recently had a full respray in bayside blue to an extremely high standard; it is in immaculate condition

Basic performance upgrades pushing a healthy 420bhp at .9psi.

It has:

HKS SuperPower Air filter (probably going to change to an Apexi, if it will make any at all difference)

HKS RS intake pipe

Front mount intercooler

Walbro Fuel pump

3” downpipe/Decat

RSR Cat back exhaust

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

UK Spec 4pot Front/2pot rear brakes with grooved discs, uprated pads

Tein Street Advance coilovers

SuperPro Poly bushes

Rota Grid 18” Wheels with Goodyear eagle f1's fitted (Changing the wheels as soon as i can)

Bomex front bumper and skirts

HID headlights

Tinted rear windows

Carbon bonnet wrap (debating taking it off)

Retrimmed seats, leather and alcantara

Alpine touch screen headunit with Bluetooth and Satnav

Focal speakers

Defi boost gauge with controller

Clifford Alarm

Performance wise it has everything that i was looking to originally do to it which has saved me some money, i do have long term plans though :)

Photos arent great but here you go :)

Screenshot_2014-02-22-17-24-21.jpg

Garage D osf view.JPG

osr view garage d.JPG

$_3-1~01.jpeg

$_3-4.jpeg

$_3-5.jpeg

$_3-6.jpeg

$_3-8.jpeg

And the underside of a 21 year old car, pretty clean to be honest i can't complain.

underside and tunnel.JPG

osr subframe.JPG

Thanks for looking people, glad to finally be an actual Supra owner! :D

Edited by Dave_harman1990 (see edit history)

Sorry logie im still learning about these cars, which diff do you mean? Can u send me a pic or a link to what you are suggesting please?

Your very last pic mate. There is a circular hole in the rear of the subframe approx 3-4". TTs have another bush and bolt going through it securing it to the diff. Threaded hole in diff can also be seen in the pic.