The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the club, but not new to imports - looking for first TT Supra and need help!

supra_24

Hey Guys,

Nice to meet you all.

My names Ash and I have always loved import cars, especially Nissan silvias, skylines and Supras.

I currently own a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S, which I have restored and modified over the last 3 years and am currently an active member on S15 owners club and SXOC.

However I am now looking to go for a Toyota Supra, preferably a twin turbo and need your help finding a decent example around the £6000 to £10000 price range.

Colours I would be most interested in would be white, red and possibly silver. White would be my first choice though!

I have been to view a toyota supra recently, which was priced at £11000 and was mint condition, however when I got there it wouldnt start and the garage told me it was because the car had been uprated to 500bhp therefore running to sweet and causing startup problems? (I thought this was a load of rubbish)

It was this one here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-Toyota-Supra-3dr-Single-Turbo-Conversion-/281131879407?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4174c40bef

With that now seen and done, I have had my eye on another white one on ebay, which seemed good condition for its age. I was just a little worried as its a private ad and I havnt seen it on past posts yet on this club, plus I normally would go to a garage.

But if you guys could give me your opinion of this car, then that would be great:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-RZ-6speed-Manual-Factory-Veilside-Low-Mileage-/251445635991?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a8b53eb97

Any help on this would be appreciated!

Regards

Ash

hi mate, pay the £10 membership on here and you will have access to members for sale section there you can see the history of the car and if your flashing 10k around some members could sell theirs lol For youe budget your looking at a twin turbo TT6, 10k is a bit of a stretch for a single but some have gone for that price

Cheers mate. Will pay for a year ;)

I have heard of jm imports and visited there website, looks good.

Been in touch with harlow-jap-autos, who also specialize in imports and they seem like a good company.

Just been in touch with the guy selling the white supra on ebay and he says the previous owner was on this car club, any ideas?