The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stevens 6 Speed VVTI twin turbo..

StevenOd

Hey everyone! So it wouldn't be long before I jamp into another supra. Was great fun in my naturally asperated but was time to move on.

Bought it from a user down England can't remember the lads name or anything now, hopeless!

But all good Supras belong in Scotland :D

So here it is! 98 facelift twin turbo vvti manual/ [GRIN][/GRIN]

1B9 Quicksilver

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by StevenOd (see edit history)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before anyone says anything I am aware that the engine cover isn't turquoise! It has been painted by a previous owner and you can still see the colour at the bottom.. To many ideas are in my head as to what to do but to start off I think I'll be changing most of the body kit to stock.

Totally undecided if anything, want to try get my hands on standard bumpers etc body kits aren't really my thing! Other than that I'm open to suggestions!

I'm gad you said that as I was thinking this really should be reverted back to clean stock look. That should be the primary objective on this ;)

Very productive day today in work! Got around to changing all my bulbs and fitted my new wheels. The wheels are tte's I'm aware that I'll probally stick for not getting them I'm the usual diamond cut finished so I got them black as I like the look.. Any who picture time!

Excuse the dirty headlights..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So the the main beam and dipped beam were HB3 bulbs that required a little DIY in order for the plug to fit in. You can see in the photos that there are two small lugs in the plastic cover, sand these down and they will fit like a glove!

My front fog light I have replaced with a led bulb and this will be for a day time running light purpose as it's quite dull but looks good. The sidelight bulbs are also now LEDs.

Replaced my indicator bulbs with chrome bulbs just so it blends into the unit more.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg