The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CF Rear Seats

Westy

I think (by the look of it) it is a mould of the body beneath the seats, so negates the need for the seats full stop.

You would just have to drill holes for the seatbelt clips and probably reposition, or get an extender for the seatbelts to fit comfortably. If they were left as is, I can envisage a seatbelt being around someones neck :taped:

That's obviously just looking at it.

- - - Updated - - -

I would of only been intereste if it was a proper seat and not just a seat delete!

You could, for not a lot of cost, make it useable as seats ;)

It's not a seat. it's a seat delete with storage bins, similar idea to what you get in certain FD3S RX7s. If they were seats, where are the belts?

The lower rear seat weighs very little anyway. I wonder if you could get away with replacing the solid seat back with a piece of fabric? (sort of like you get with a deckchair)

I think (by the look of it) it is a mould of the body beneath the seats, so negates the need for the seats full stop.

You would just have to drill holes for the seatbelt clips and probably reposition, or get an extender for the seatbelts to fit comfortably. If they were left as is, I can envisage a seatbelt being around someones neck :taped:

That's obviously just looking at it.

- - - Updated - - -

You could, for not a lot of cost, make it useable as seats ;)

You are right enough, it could easily be bade into seats. Best bet would be to have a carbon fiber expert make a custom set up for the entire cabin so it all matches, like what Batmax did to his!

I already have the Cobra Misano seats with carbon fiber backs so this would be a good addition to the cabin.