The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra finally in for work! - Now with finished pictures!

Kilps

Having first enquired about this nearly two years ago, I've finally got round to getting my Supra in for some work. I'm quite excited!

This is pretty much what it looked like when I bought it. The wheels were white but not for long.

attachment.php?attachmentid=181013&stc=1&d=1392889782

This is how it looked after I collected a few parts. And of course, the famous 'cut up shampoo bottles, string and repeaters from a Micra' side repeaters! They passed the MOT, which was their purpose!

attachment.php?attachmentid=181014&stc=1&d=1392889782

attachment.php?attachmentid=181015&stc=1&d=1392889782

I drove around with it looking like this for far too long! Thankfully it's not my daily drive so I had another option.

Work is being done by Xquisite Automotive.

Progress pictures to follow...

Build1.jpg

Build2.jpg

Build3.jpg

Edited by Kilps (see edit history)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You changing the colour!?

DoLuck front, Blitz sides and Trial rear....popular combination and is the exact route I thought I'd go but stock look win it for me.

I am... I know that's not allowed with a gunmetal car! But I'm 90% sure it's staying grey of some sort. So not too far different.

And I know the combination has been done several times before, but it's effective and I like it. There are some aspects of my build that, as far as I know, have never been done before, so it won't be the same :)

Nice one buddy!:thumbs:

Interested to see it progress! I think it's a good decision on the colour change...there is so many good greys to choose from though! Best of luck!:)

It's funny, when I bought the car I loved the gunmetal colour, but I'm not that keen on it any more. Although I have a feeling mine has had a bad respray in the past, so it might just be the condition of my paint that has put me off. Anyway, it'll be sorted soon enough!

• 2 weeks later...