The mkiv Supra Owners Club

from supra to this

JK90

6speed, 600ps.

HKS T04R Turbine Kit with Wastegate

HKS Cam

Adjustable Cam sprockets adjusted to combustion chamber

Jun Auto Mechanic Conn Rod

Adjusted and balanced valves (and other parts)

SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator, 720cc injector

HKS Triple plate clutch

Trust E-management adjusted to car

TRD LSD, front-mounted intercooler

KOYO Aluminium 3-layer radiator

Stainless muffler, Ikeya front lower arm (katakana could also read Ikea, but that's not very likely)

HKS Coilovers, Swift SP

Blitz SBC Boost COM

Aftermarket aeros (make not specified)

Bride ZITA bucket seats

TO4R 650ps edition

It's ok I guess :D

Saw this on the auctions and i'm sure it was up on Jurgens as well!! Looks a cracking car! Enjoy the wait, its torture haha :cry:

What's the spec on the new one?

yeah the wait it horrible, worst part.

its a 97 rz 6 speed with a hks to4r turbo, 650ps

Is that a VTR or a VTS? Supposed to be a great car in VTS guise, always wanted to try one out.

They are fantastic little things, far quicker than the 120hp suggests. The only flaw is the pedals are too close, but you get used to it.

Pack it in you two, the guy posts a some pics of a Citroen Saxo and a Supra and you two want to talk about the Saxo! :D

Great looking Supra you got yourself there by the way, nice spec too. :)

Is that a VTR or a VTS? Supposed to be a great car in VTS guise, always wanted to try one out.

its a vts, seemed ok driving round but as already said the pedals are really close together, take it off me hands when I get rid :p

Nice. Bet you can't wait. It's killing me having mine off the road while Iam building it

I hate the wait. had a couple imports now and its pure torture, just been scouring your build thread looks sweet, really like what you did with the heater controls

• 2 weeks later...
This wait is killing me, I just want it to be April already so I can have a supra again :( wish I could of kept the old one until the new one arrived

Hmm my car is due in about then so I wonder if our cars will be boat buddies ;) haha

Do you know what boat your cars on?

Hmm my car is due in about then so I wonder if our cars will be boat buddies ;) haha

Do you know what boat your cars on?

Hahaha yeah boat buddies, I don't know what boat mate, I havnt really asked much about it to be fair, just waiting and it's getting really hard now :(