The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest - 21st May

mawby

• 2 weeks later...

Mawby - will we have the mods arranging an 'official' mkiv stand with them this time?

(I suppose that this also brings up the larger question of doing this for each of the meetings?

It would certainly be the way of promoting the BBS name - depends if you (the body poilitic that is) are committed to putting in the organisational work required?

Please let me know as if not this needs putting into motion asap

Miami-GT will be sponsoring a supra track prize this year!!

:)

Guest Rays the roof

Mawby - put me doen for getting a professional sign on a post to put up at our stand. Local comapny whom I give loads of business to owe me a favour.

Just need the design (but would like my moto: Toyota Supra....would you drive anything else! on it if there are no objections :} ), and I will sort out the rest CAD work ect.

Let me know matey

Ray

:D

Mawby - put me doen for getting a professional sign on a post to put up at our stand. Local comapny whom I give loads of business to owe me a favour.

Just need the design (but would like my moto: Toyota Supra....would you drive anything else! on it if there are no objections :} ), and I will sort out the rest CAD work ect.

Let me know matey

Ray

:D

Ray, I'll take the Friday off work and travel down to my mates in Birmingham, so we will join your convoy if allowed. It would be sweet.

:eek2: