The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twisted supra progress

Twisted

No this isn't some elaborate project name I've made up :)

I've never really been one to want to update you all on my supra as I've always assumed you'd find it boring. But I figured that maybe some of you would take an interest. Especially seeing as I love seeing how everyone else is doing with theirs.

Also posting this up will get what I need noticed and people may be more inclined to sell/swap parts that I need.

Please excuse the bad photography. I lost a lot of photos I had.

When I first got her

- Aftermarket alloys

- Body kit (unknown)

- TRD replica spoiler

- Completely standard on everything else.

J-spec, 2000, TT, facelift, UK brakes all round

I then changed the exhaust to a rare RSR exhaust. No decat yet and put on a stubby aerial conversion.

(Pics to come)

I hadn't touched her in a while and one unfortunate day someone smashed into me

This gave me chance to have a trial rear bumper put on. With her in the garage undergoing repairs I decided to take advantage and have a few things done whilst I had a spare car. So I've bought a low level spoiler from Ibrar, had that fitted, got my arches rolled and 25mm spacers chucked on the rears.

She hasn't been completed yet because of a boot locking mechanism being waited on. Toyota kept sending the wrong part.

So this is her

Because of the front bumper I can't put spacers on the front without them catching. But they don't look too bad.

(Pics of when she is out will come soon)

My future plans:

- Standard front bumper with active spoiler

- change the skirts. Thinking trial again but unsure (suggestions?) OEM won't look right with a trial rear

- New wheels 10j width on the rears. 9j on the front. These ones :)

- front mount intercooler

- full BPU

- bucket seats

I currently have a standard spoiler that I can change for the low level one once I get bored of it and fancy seeing one in my rear view. So that will change randomly.

I am unsure what I should do with the low level spoiler. I'm thinking of painting it black but I'm unsure if it will look good. Thoughts? Maybe a photo shop guru out there can do some work for me once I get some good pics up :)

I've always been a fan on a slightly more sporty OEM look so that's the direction I'm going.

So what do you think?

Very open to opinions :)

Cheers

Tristan

Edited by Twisted (see edit history)