The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wind deflectors

Gaz B

This seems to be popping up so, thanks to balloo a while back and and me just digging through old messages. Below is the current lot number on eBay for a set of wind deflectors. The seller also has link to a toyota web page. I used this seller and had good communication with me. The deflectors were here in 3 weeks. Well packaged and exactly what I wanted.

Lot number: 360845697989

Sells is zeroism702

They do help a bit. But in this cold weather, I haven't had the window down fully yet! lol

On the back is a very sticky adhesive. You should clean the body at where they attach thoroughly so it's clean and free of little bits of rubbish and dust etc..

On the adhesive there is a white tale that peels off. Instructions do come with the deflectors albeit in Japanese. But it's not hard to work out from the pictures. It had taken me about 20 mins to clean and then stick on.

BE AWARE, you have only ONE shot at getting them in the right place as once the adhesive has taken, there's no getting it off!

They do help a bit. But in this cold weather, I haven't had the window down fully yet! lol

On the back is a very sticky adhesive. You should clean the body at where they attach thoroughly so it's clean and free of little bits of rubbish and dust etc..

On the adhesive there is a white tale that peels off. Instructions do come with the deflectors albeit in Japanese. But it's not hard to work out from the pictures. It had taken me about 20 mins to clean and then stick on.

BE AWARE, you have only ONE shot at getting them in the right place as once the adhesive has taken, there's no getting it off!

Cheers for that dude :thumbs:

It suprises me that theres no screws or clamps on there, i dont know whether i'd trust them at very high speed though

So long as my iPhone lets me add a couple of pics, I'll take a couple tomorrow and post them. There is no difference at all between the new one and the old one that is still on the passenger side. More importantly, they have 'Toyota' engraved in them. Same as the old ones :thumbs: