The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HTB's 2000 TT6 VVTi

heedthebaw

Joined the forum a while ago fully intending to buy a Supra but for a few reasons I opted against it. Decided at the end of last year that I was going to take the plunge and got in contact with Jurgen at JM-Imports looking to find a car.

I had a pretty good idea of what i was looking for from my brief time on here:

Facelift TT6

As close to stock as possible

Black, Red, or Gunmetal (RSP also but was realistic of finding /affording one)

Trawled the Jap car sites and auction houses and finally found one I was interested in. Phone call to Jurgen, a few debacles with the bank later and here she is!! :D:D

It's a 2000 RZ-S TT 6 VVTi and i'm absolutely buzzing! I'd wanted to own one all the way through university and am so happy to have finally been able to bring one home :D

I'm still not 100% sure of the spec at this point but have been able to identify some things that are on the car (thanks Westy / Jurgen!):

BBS RG-R alloys

Greddy Titan Composite Exhaust

6 speed Greddy gear knob

Greddy air intake

I don't want to spam this post with pictures so there are more up on JM-Imports Facebook if anyone wants to point out things i've missed and i'll add them in here :eyebrows:

Hopefully she'll be on a boat at the end of the month and on the way to the UK. Trying not to get overly excited at this point but its difficult as many of you may know :D:D

Thanks for looking!

Michael

Supra 1.jpg

Supra 3.jpg

Supra 5.jpg

Edited by heedthebaw
Update spec (see edit history)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As said mate, lovely car! I had a scan of the Japanese sale advert and it also has a 6 speed Greddy gear knob and what looks like a Greddy air intake.

Can't believe it has the same wheels as I have!lol! They are so rare!

Cheers for that i'll update the first post!

I had no idea they were rare so i'm even happier now if thats possible! Have you fitted coilovers with yours and if so, did they give you any issues?

I've fitted the BBS to my 1A1 car without issue mate and that is very low tbh.:)

Yes mate, rare and expensive. I found a set for sale in Japan in my exact sizes and offsets for circa £1600 excluding shipping and taxes. I'm sure yours will be identical sizes also.

Nice find bud. You will be like a kid at xmas when it arrives. Looking forward to seeing it.

Cheers mate, hopefully it gets here in time for some decent weather and no circuses at Xscape!

Very nice buddy, all the best with the new supra. :-)

Thanks!

I'll update this when I get some more pictures before it begins the long journey and hopefully have a full spec!