The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trac/Slip/Snow button

LOGIE

From what I gather the traction control button on supras came with either trac, slip or snow written on them. Can anyone tell me if the pins in the back of the button are the same on all 3 versions? I bought a tt dash loom and the connector doesn't fit my slip control button. image

The bulkhead loom runs under the windscreen behind the steering column and fan heater. Having to guess here without looking but judging by the postion of that plug I would say it's for the hazard switch

Edit: Just checked, the wiring for the slip control and it is on the bulkhead loom.

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

The bulkhead loom runs under the windscreen behind the steering column and fan heater. Having to guess here without looking but judging by the postion of that plug I would say it's for the hazard switch

Edit: Just checked, the wiring for the slip control and it is on the bulkhead loom.

ahh ffs cheers Scott im off to seek a TT bulkhead loom.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/11/7uzuva8e.jpg

Heres what I was sold. Prominent black Plug on right what I thought was traction connector. I was told this loom was off an early RZ (93) iirc

In this picture there is a small green led. Can i have it please or are you going to use it?

There are normally 2, sometimes have little covers on too?!

The black plug you mentioned in the picture is what plugs into the traction control switch on mine.

It for the active spoiler mate i have a spare active button and checked. I have the connector for the traction now its on the bulkhead loom. Theres 2 looms behind the dash