The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Project Chris and Jen

dude

The car will be repaired and be better than ever , slippery roads and high power RWD do not a safe combo make , even with RLTC accidents can happen , but Chris and Jen have taken it on the chin and said 'oh well it needed a respray anyway '!!!! and what a respray it will be Stillen front , Stillen skirts ,Do-Luck rear , Bee sting aerial, filled side markers , polished compressor housings and strut brace mounts .

As far as the damage the rear wing is obviously the worst part but at the end of the day its only an outer skin , a new one will be grafted on and all will be good as new , it'll prob need a little pull on the dozer to straighten the rear valance but it really is superficial damage , its was even driven down by the lovely Jenny .

Dude:flame Dev

Not another black Supe with a Stillen nose!!!!!!

I put mine on to be different! :mad:

Seriously though, at least you guys walked away, could've been alot worse. Good ol' car looked after its' occupants. Supras are good at that!

Paint and metal can be fixed. Look forward to seeing it back on the road next year.

:thumbs:

Jen was going to say it was a shopping trolley at Sainsburys but unfortunately as I saw it in my rear view mirror she had to come clean. :(

It happened on the way to the International Tuning Salon in Belgium. We had just come out of a service station (about 100 yards) and the back came out. Jen wrestled valiantly with a major fishtail and seemed to have got it under control - then touched the brakes and it span round and just nudged into the armco. :cry:

Of course the Jonah of Supras was there - Glen (Tokyo) in his drift car - he awarded her 8 out of 10 for the drifting, only deducting points for the finale.

The rest of the convoy were a great help making the car drivable and then with the assistance of the Belgian police's rolling roadblock to enable us to get the car pointing the right way on a busy motorway, we went on to the show where she got plenty of attention albeit in the car park. :cool:

It was rather a bad day as some other sh*t happened and we were glad to finally get past midnight, but we had a nice weekend and drove home on the Monday as planned.

At the end of the day, Jen said she felt safe all through it and of course the important thing is that no-one was hurt - just Jen's pride (and her car!). :hug:

The Stillen really suits a Black car IMO , it'll be very satisfying to see this one back looking as it should once again .

What did you reckon on the new workshop christian ???? It'll be nice if it all comes off , I wanted to line up all the customers cars inside for a shoot by Jap performance .

Originally posted by dude

The Stillen really suits a Black car IMO , it'll be very satisfying to see this one back looking as it should once again .

What did you reckon on the new workshop christian ???? It'll be nice if it all comes off , I wanted to line up all the customers cars inside for a shoot by Jap performance .

She'll look great! :)

I think your heating bills will be on the up tho' Dude - the new workshop's massive!!:eek:

Wow, sorry to see this, Christian, Jenny, I'm glad you are all right. I've known you guys and that car since early on in my Supra ownership days, it's a shame to see it like that but I know it's sortable and you are all OK :thumbs:

Time you sorted out that old skool additional injector system while it's off the road :D

-Ian