The mkiv Supra Owners Club

syvecs ecu

firin Supra

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just priced one up and will hopefully be ordering it this week. These are the prices I had for the bits needed

adapter loom £250

s6 ECU £1299

boost control solenoid £60

ntk o2 wideband sensor/loom £172

3 bar map sensor £120

syvecs cal switch £30

wideband knock sensor £80

syvecs oil pressure sensor £120

oil filter sandwich plate £20

which totals up to £2617.20 by the time you add the v.a.t. Hope this helps.

Well the reason why I ask is iv been in contact will lee from srd and he is charging 2600 for just ecu and sensors and mapping is extra the reason I enquired was because of the paddle shift kit which is another 600 on top. Why is he giving me these prices I cant understand and it didnt make sence all in all we are talking nearly 4grand iv still got the email he sent me. Can some shed some light on this as I thought this guy had a good rep on here and wouldnt do such a thing!

Edited by firin Supra (see edit history)

Well the reason why I ask is iv been in contact will lee from srd and he is charging 2600 for just ecu and sensors and mapping is extra the reason I enquired was because of the paddle shift kit which is another 600 on top. Why is he giving me these prices I cant understand I knew I was getting cond and it didnt make sence all in all we are talking nearly 4grand iv still got the email he sent me. Can some shed some light on this as I thought this guy had a good rep on here and wouldnt do such a thing!

I'd imagine that quote will be to fit the Syvecs ecu and the sensors aswell, I'd doubt its a straight forward job.

No way would Lee at SRD rip you off, He's a respectable trader on this forum!

Well the reason why I ask is iv been in contact will lee from srd and he is charging 2600 for just ecu and sensors and mapping is extra the reason I enquired was because of the paddle shift kit which is another 600 on top. Why is he giving me these prices I cant understand I knew I was getting cond and it didnt make sence all in all we are talking nearly 4grand iv still got the email he sent me. Can some shed some light on this as I thought this guy had a good rep on here and wouldnt do such a thing!

So Lee has quoted the same as the guy here totaled up! Shock horror:blink:

Well if you look at the list above, ecu and sensors are over £2600 so if that's the price, it's a good deal. If that's fitting included too, that's amazing. Mapping is always going to be separate as it's for Ryan (presume you will get him to map) to quote for.

Have a look on the syvecs website as the units aren't cheap and neither are the sensors. I think I spent pretty much 3k by the time I had mine all installed and mapped, and I got the unit 2nd hand! I've done a fair amount of business with Lee and will personally vouch for his ethics, as I'm sure many others will too. If somehow you can source it at a cheaper price than he can supply for, I'm sure he won't bear any grudges....everyone wants a deal at the end of the day!

No the ecu is 2600 plus sensors plus fiting plus mapping plas vat plus paddle shifter cane someone give me thier email address and I will send to you this is why im shocked 2600 plus vat and 1300 plus vat is a big difference! Oh sorry forgot tovmention plus 500 for mapping iv got nothing against the guy I dont even know him im sure hes a great guy but then why quote me that ridiculous price iv got all in writing

Edited by firin Supra (see edit history)

No the ecu is 2600 plus sensors plus fiting plus mapping plas vat plus paddle shifter cane someone give me thier email address and I will send to you this is why im shocked 2600 plus vat and 1300 plus vat is a big difference! Oh sorry forgot tovmention plus 500 for mapping iv got nothing against the guy I dont even know him im sure hes a great guy but then why quote me that ridiculous price iv got all in writing

Is that quoted on a Syvecs S6 or S8? Because there's a big difference in price between the two.

Typo maybe?! Why don't you email Lee back and ask rather than post in this thread?

This is why he has been quoted £4000 because he needs all this to run the flappy paddles

For new installs parts required are £2600 (plus additional sensors, fitting, boost solenoid, mapping ect

Includes

S6 ECU

Adapter Harness

X10 IO Expander

And add another £600 for the fitting of the paddles themselves.

This is why he has been quoted £4000 because he needs all this to run the flappy paddles

For new installs parts required are £2600 (plus additional sensors, fitting, boost solenoid, mapping ect

Includes

S6 ECU

Adapter Harness

X10 IO Expander

And add another £600 for the fitting of the paddles themselves.

You cracked the case! lol :)

Incase some of you are unaware, you can use majority of boost solenoids, map sensors etc with syvecs

If you have a boost controller you can usually use the solenoid to run it with syvecs instead of buying a new one. Which can save you a lot of money as most tuned cars will have a lot of the required sensors

Ranting about what tyson? It took me awhile just to get an answer from the guy to begin with all I wanted to do is confirm the price with some of the members who have got one and you call that ranting if you dont like it pal dont post on here simple. The ecu is a s6 by the way iv sent the email to budism86 if this is the price then its the price just want to make sure im not getting done over thats all because iv never dealt or spoke to the guy

Ranting about what tyson? It took me awhile just to get an answer from the guy to begin with all I wanted to do is confirm the price with some of the members who have got one and you call that ranting if you dont like it pal dont post on here simple. The ecu is a s6 by the way iv sent the email to budism86 if this is the price then its the price just want to make sure im not getting done over thats all because iv never dealt or spoke to the guy

Actually your second post is a rant, and you claimed you knew you were being conned.

Which means you were calling Lee a con artist.

After chris bailey and alex post What would you think if you were told that it was 1300 and you were quoted 2600 for it?

The only person who said 1300 was Alex and that was ONLY for the ecu... Everything else you need with it totals to around 2600 without fitting.... I don't see how you are so confused?

also Tyson is a moderator.... So yea, don't rant.

Personally I think the syvecs is a bit too expensive but on the other hand it can do A LOT. You only need to look at SRDs work to know you're not getting conned....