The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na-t manifold choices

dr_jekyll

whats about manifold wise for an na-t these days . I would use the xs one ive always used but I may want a bigger turbo and I don't really want to have to use the 4 runner dizzy this time so im hoping for something I can for a 76mm on with the oem dizzy in place and use a the 4" intake . so the question is . what is available that works on a rhd car that wont break the bank?

i think dazzi does some adaptors to get the xs manifold to clear the dizzy. you could always cut the flange off the xs and weld a larger one when you need a larger turbo!? saves having to buy a new one, although i dont know what other options, besides the whiffbitz kit is out there.

Wots your target Bhp and are you going to be low compression?

Log manifolds create higher exhaust velocity and spool faster, at a cost

You get greater back pressure, more restrictive at higher power levels and can see much hotter egt's

So just depends on the power you want to run, 500 and below and log would be fine on low compression

Personally I'd be careful running log if you don't plan to lower the cr

Don't you mean log?

Log will sit turbo lower. And log also spools faster but will be more restrictive.

no if a log will give me high egt's over 500bhp ill stay with a tubular but a diferent one

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you mean log?

Log will sit turbo lower. And log also spools faster but will be more restrictive.

no if a log will give me high egt's over 500bhp ill stay with a tubular but a diferent one

XS power/ CX racing have a new tubular style manifold on the US eBay which clears the stock dizzy, also has vband wastegate flange too

ive seen these , they look good but will it fit rhd ???

- - - Updated - - -

Boostlogic NA-T manifold will clear with ease i believe

do you have a link?