The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new supra owner..... : )

sean2kuk

after several cars including clio sport, 3 subaru's and a evo 5 I buy the car ive always wanted....a tt supra

1993 GZ TT auto in baltic blue metallic

68k miles

Standard apart from uk wheels and larger uk brakes

No rot whatsoever just some light scratches that a good day on the paint can sort out

Picture is from the day I bought it.

Had the car a week and had facelift rear lights fitted,6000k HID's, genuine HKS ssqv and the centre dash removed and re-sprayed in graphite silver

Any ideas on what to do next fellas? Im a fan more of the stock bodywork look as the supra looks beautiful just the way it is.

In saying that I do like the TRD rear spoiler.... :/

For some reason the other photos wont upload....

20140201_165722.jpg

:) Welcome to the club Sean it looks a nice supra you got there in a rare-ish colour too, as for mods the worlds your oyster as they say, so many mods you can do to these cars ......First of all is a change of wheels make the car look very different and an exhaust let her breath and break out the extra horsepower Toyota ment for it to have, then there,s BPU ( run a search for details ) like I was saying so much you can do im with you the stock body is a winner IMO too

Cheers

-Ian-

after several cars including clio sport, 3 subaru's and a evo 5 I buy the car ive always wanted....a tt supra

1993 GZ TT auto in baltic blue metallic

68k miles

Standard apart from uk wheels and larger uk brakes

No rot whatsoever just some light scratches that a good day on the paint can sort out

Picture is from the day I bought it.

Had the car a week and had facelift rear lights fitted,6000k HID's, genuine HKS ssqv and the centre dash removed and re-sprayed in graphite silver

Any ideas on what to do next fellas? Im a fan more of the stock bodywork look as the supra looks beautiful just the way it is.

In saying that I do like the TRD rear spoiler.... :/

For some reason the other photos wont upload....

Good start :thumbs:

She looks a nice car from the one picture Sean, make sure to keep it that way :)

Personally, I'd also add facelift headlights and indicators/sidelights, remove the rear plate surrounds and give everything a good going over mechanically (suspension, brakes etc.). :)

I've always loved that colour, it looks very good in the sun :D

Thanks guys....I was all for buying today some clear front indicators but looking at a few build threads some have built in sidelights.....I just wanted a direct replacement in clear to get rid of the orange ones.

A zunsport grille will tidy up the front and maybe some coilovers but im not keen on bracing myself everytime I go over a speed bump....

What are those things on side of my number plate? Was that a standard feature? Im in 2 minds wether I like them.......