The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody know this car

Supraleeturbo

It is/was a forum members car. The license plate rings a bell too. When I saw the reg the first thing I thought was; "I'm sure this car had a single turbo conversion" and now, after reading the For Sale ad. I'm sure I know it. Perhaps at a previous Ace Cafe meet years ago?

It is/was a forum members car. The license plate rings a bell too. When I saw the reg the first thing I thought was; "I'm sure this car had a single turbo conversion" and now, after reading the For Sale ad. I'm sure I know it. Perhaps at a previous Ace Cafe meet years ago?

I remember that car. I thought it was a complete mess when it had that single conversion. Always think its weird when a single goes back to stock twins.....

Just spoke to the bloke that owns the car and seem abit over keen to sell and only wants cash will not do bank transfer it's abit confusing as he doesn't seem to care too much about it. I think if he was more like it's my baby don't want to sell but have ect it would seem like a genuine seller

interesting and yeah I would agree seems suspicious to want to get rid of it so badly :/

Good grief, he's flogging a car, not his only child. Why would he get emotional about it? Perhaps he has bought something else, or is just sick of it? Money issues demand he liquidates some capital? Wife's after a divorce and he wants to secrete some cash away from her? You are only buying a car, no need to expect gushing tears and a black tie on his part. Cars are not "babies" :(

I think if he was more like it's my baby don't want to sell but have ect it would seem like a genuine seller

That's the type of seller you need to keep an eye on...

In addition - The last rear image is the actual condition of the car, all the others are old / last summer / newly purchased images...

Edited by Tayfun.tugra (see edit history)