The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crashed into Maserati - oh dear!

Castle

Coming off a roundabout and back slipped out, kept it away from the barriers and corrected it but he was trundling along in front and ended up his ass....luckily his exhaust managed to take the brunt as you can see, the only other thing was as my plate cracked it took a bit of paint off his rear:(

BUT..............

........this was like 2 1/2 weeks ago and he really didn't seem to care, just said oh that's alright mate happens to everyone.

Gave him my work number but no call:conf:

Think i have got away with it?

dsc00074.jpg

No didn't have my camera on me but he had a bit of paint missing and one of his four exhausts was pointing downwards:(

He either nicked it, was incredibly rich or just lost the bit of paper with my number:innocent:

or just an incredibly COOL GUY:D

• 11 months later...

Could just have been one of our rentals. :(

We've a couple of Masers on fleet that we lease out - the customers treat 'em like shite...

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm sure we get them from some place in Exeter. So it could have been a garage driver who could just get it fixed no bother.

I did the same to a 911 (Not in the Soup though).

On a roundabout, big gap and thought he had gone.. I went for the next gap and 'bonk'.:faint:

I thought it was all going to go pair shaped and exspensive, but he was cool about it.

Tiny scratch and he just shrugged it off.

Now I'm a little more careful when entering a roundabout.:scare: